Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To Be grateful #16

I all most missed today's To be grateful.
Easy peasy I am so grateful today that it is my sisters Birthday!
I love her so much and wish I was there in person to give her birthday loving..
This was us last year  in Denver.
Her best friend flew her out to see wicked and I just happen to be there for the birth of my friends son.
I know Heavenly Father had his hand in placing us in the same city at the same time.
The neat part is that neither of us put it together that we would be there at the same time until I was there.
It had been 4 years since I had seen her last because she had been living in Germany.
It was so much fun being with her.
Next year I plan on seeing her a lot more once I move to CO..
Happy birthday Big sister I love you!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awe! I had no idea you two didn't know the other would be there. That is so neat.