Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF

I am so happy it is the week end . We will have a move night tonight eat popcorn and enjoy being with the kidiots.
We aren't doing much else this weekend Dale and I will be taking a short small business class tomorrow I am not sure what all it intel's other than how to get started and what to avoid. It put on by our church so I am pretty excited to hear about it. Then we will do some shopping in town and then just hang out with the kiddos.










Just wanted to trow in the 2 Lo I did yesterday. The on with just me is am 8x5 by8x5 I think it was the first tine I have done one this small. I do have to say I liked the smaller size. I might have to do some more.
You what are you all doing for the weekend ?? Anything fun or exciting I'd love to hear it...

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening with the fam!

We will be home relaxing all weekend! :) Scrapping with friends tonight at my house.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ummm dh and I are attending a financial seminar. Haha!! Not exactly exciting, huh?

mike said...

I love the lo you did! I like how you put the fabirc and the sticking on the background. I was watching a scrapbooking show and they were actually stitching the paper, but I and afraid to put vellum through my machine.

Anonymous said...

Love that little one, great photo on too.