Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February!!!

Can you believe it is the 2nd month of the new year?
The reason why valentines day is such a big deal at our house is because Dale and I were married on Valentines day. So yes he spoils me beyond rotten on Valentines day.
So as promised here is the first little Valentine craft I made is a cracker filled with candy attached to a pretty red doily. I made 15 of them for my Believes.
I have to share a few pix of yesterday. I love it when it looks like this out side it almost makes the cold worth it.
This is a pic of Kadie and Ben we had to stop at the store after picking Kadie up from school and Ben did not have his coat so I put one of Maddies that she had left in the car He was not happy.
This is the road that I drive on to get to the highway to go get Kadie from school.

And last but not least the breathtaking view from my front window.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Jenn, I love the pictures. I even saved them to my computer. The one of your kids is so loving.

shaina said...

Beautiful. But I'm nice and warm in my house. Brr.

Kerri N said...

Beautiful pictures of the snow. It's in the sixties today in Texas. I look forward to reading about the different crafts for Valentine's Day.