Thursday, March 6, 2008

Apron swap

I am in this fun apron swap On the feathered nest( I really need to take the time to figure out how to put the links in to my post) The swap started in february and is in the process of ending right now. I am not sure how many of us there is maybe about 20 or so. We each randomly were even a name to who we were to make an apron. I was given a sweet Gal named Jill and here is the apron I made her.

Well I thought it would be cool if I started my own apron swap. Anybody could join even if you don't sew. So if you or anybody else that you know are interested let me knowVia my blog if you have my email email me. If I get enough responds I will go ahead and set the whole thing up.
If you have always wanted to do something like this but are to shy brake the cycle now and jump and join the fun..

9 comments:

mike said...

I am sooooo in ive me a name, I'll get to sewing... I'll even put a little embroidery on it, I love this stuff!

Shaina said...

oh, that is very sweet! Love what you did. Miss you.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful apron! I love the fabrics. So pretty. :)

I have some basic sewing skills and a machine in the closet. ;) Sign me up for the swap. I'm willing to give it a try.

My email is: twopawsdesigns@yahoo.com

So Many Scraps said...

great apron! fun blog!

Becky Heisler said...

Awesome apron Jenn !!! That is just so adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh.... that apron is way cute!

Smiles,
Wendy

Gabrielle said...

CUTE!

I'm game...I'd love to do an apron swap! :)

Unknown said...

you've been tagged! check out my blog!

I'm Always Rite said...

Sounds like fun. Count me in. I'll email you now. ;)