Monday, March 10, 2008

I am being sneaky mom..

Just thought I would post a few pix of yesterday's joy of getting ready for church.. When we were getting ready for church I found Ben Like this hiding behind the ottoman. I said what are you doing he then said Mom I am being sneaky. When I asked Madeline if she was ready Church she said yep I sure am . When I went in to the living room this is her lovely church getup she was wearing. I think she has a flair for fashion like her mother. What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The apron is darling and I love it! You did a fantastic job on the sewing and I love the cherries. Your blog is great, it was fun to browse today. I come from a family of 11 kids, so seeing that you have 8 made me feel a bit kindred. I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks again!!!

Gabrielle said...

Great pics...kids are SO cute! Love when they have their own opinion on what to wear and look so cute when trying to look stylish!