Saturday, March 15, 2008

I climbed a mountain

But I forgot my camera ... No joke I climbed Lazy mountain may I say kudos to Myself and my friend Katy it was out of season and in the ice and snow. Lets just say us 2 girls Rock!!!

This is a fall view of the Bad boy we climbed.. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about Katy and My self... I was proud that I did not quit half way up and that I am not stiff and sore today. I guess I am in better shape than I thought. The proudest part I do have to say is that Katy said she would actually hike with me again. That just made me fill so good because Katy is a avid hiker that's all she does all summer long . SHE TRULLY AMAZES ME!!! So here is a link that you can go to that tells you a little bit about the Lazy mountain..

5 comments:

Shea said...

Jen I got your comment about my address but I don't have your email addy. You can send it to me at shea74@gmail.com. I'm excited!

Shaina said...

Nice link to Lazy Mountain!
Glad you and Kadie had fun.

Sarah Coggins said...

Way to go! Those photos are gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!!! I bet that was a blast. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love Ya.

Quinn said...

you go girl :0 I hesitate walking out to the car in the ice and cold.