Monday, March 24, 2008

A Beauty to envy....


Some times I am just Blown away at the beauty that Madeline is. I love looking at her sweet little face, especially her smile. She always brings out so many emotions in me. I just love her to pieces. I love the way this pic turned out She wanted me to take one yesterday of her bunny slippers. I almost let her ware them to church because the looked s good with her fancy Easter dress. (I know how much Karen ,Kim and Valarie loved her fancy dress especially when they were taking her to the bath room)LOL


I also wanted to share aLO I did for the The Design Experiment You all should go check them out, they have great challenges.


The theam of the Challenge was Superhuman You. So I chose to do a Lo about Williams Funeral not an easy thing for me too do. Yet I am very Glad I did. I totally had to have super human strength to see him laying so still in his tiny little coffin sill unmoving, Knowing it would not be until the resurrection that I would be able to hold him again.

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Madeline is beautiful! What cute slippers. :)

Stunning layout you created of William's funeral. I can't begin to imagine the strength it took to make it through that moment and so many thereafter. Thank you for sharing that very personal moment.

Shaina said...

That layout is beautiful. Madie is beautiful too! So pretty.

Unknown said...

What a darling girl! I love Easter and Easter dresses, her dress is beautiful!

Your layout is perfect. You are so talented. I wish I could meet you in person! You are strong and kind.