Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wish us luck!!!

Well it s almost tomorrow and in most places it is tomorrow so I a going to say wish us luck today and if you pray say a little prayer for us.
We will be meeting with the Big wig at the Bank tomorrow to present our business Plan For The Inn. If all goes well We will have the capitol to buy the building and start Renovations by this summer. Yikes I cant believe everything is happening so quickly.
Many of you may be confused at what I am writing so Read Dales Blog it exsplanes every thing.
I will update later today and let you all know how it went....

8 comments:

mamaduck said...

Good luck! I'll say a little prayer for you guys, too.

Shaina said...

ooh! I think you are gonna have to open a ROSS franchise if you will be permanent dwellers in Alaska!! Good luck

Unknown said...

I said a little prayer for you, yay! I want to come stay at the Inn.

I'm Always Rite said...

I will keep you in my prayers! I ma so excited for you guys! :)

Ande said...

Good Luck. It sounds like a fun adventure. I thought you already knew that I had a blog, I sent you the info on the email, of course that doesn't mean it worked!!!! :)

toners said...

Oh wow! Good luck! :)

Ter said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

How exciting! I read Dale's post a couple weeks ago about the Inn idea. So glad to hear you all are going for it! Now I'm just jealous I don't live closer because it sounds like such a fun project. Best of wishes to you two. I'll keep you in my prayers that everything comes together. :)