Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scrapping like crazy.

I have been so busy scrapping to day . I have made several LO and I am in the processes of making a surprise altered Item. That I will reveal in a couple of weeks along with 2 other Lo that I made today. OK I know I am speaking Greek . So I guess I better speak in plane English. I am trying out for a design team possession at A Million Memories were the corporation is fierce. They have the best DT right now and they have to try out along with all the other gals who are trying out. So to say the least it will be a fierce. So wish me luck!!
Here is a LO that I can show that I made of my Beautiful Mylissa. I can't believe how big she is getting.

3 comments:

crystal wolf said...

Just gorgeous, both the lovely niece and the lovely layout. I can't believe how big she is either. I was reminded when I read Dale's blog of driving from CA to KS with her between us in the carseat. And now she's practically grown.

Charlotte Cramer said...

I love this LO!!! I saw it in the gallery!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Very pretty LO! I love how you framed the photo and the mix of fonts in the title.

Tagged you on my blog! :)