Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!







I hope every one had a great Easter. It was wonderful here at the Wilderness House.
We had a lot of fun taking pix in our Easter finery. As usual The children were Hams.. I Love my kids they always crack me up. I can almost see the future Me in my Rocking chair looking back at all the pix saying oh I remember that day.
I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and that he made the Atonement possible that each of us will one day be resurrected and reunited with our loved ones who have passed before us. It gives me great comfort on days like yesterday when I am sad that William is not here with us. I was shopping for chocolate Easter bunnies and I had 4 in my hand and I told Dale we needed 4 more he looked at me and said you have 4 I have 3 that's all we need I said No We need 4 more we have 8 kids Dale then said Jen William cant eat his. Oh how crushing those words were.
Then sitting in church today I had comfort listing to the talks on the reassertion. I heard William whisper in my ear Mom we will be together again How amazing and comforting that was. How grateful I am for the thinness of the Vail. I am so grateful to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ and to know that Families can be together forever.

6 comments:

Ter said...

we buy an easter egg for our babybear, even though she can't eat it, we eat it in her memory. I have to say we also got one for our pup who can't have chocolate either! ;)

I'm debating about posting my easter pics...

Shaina said...

Very Sweet, Jen. Heath and I gave talks on the plan of salvation and the atonement. It's hard not to feel the love the Savior has for us.

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful photos! Sounds like a very blessed Easter. And, yes, it is so grand to know we'll all be united again especially you with your sweet William. ((HUGS))

Jen Sue Wild said...

Teri You should post your easter pix. I so love seeing pix of your family.

Shea said...

Great looking family Jen.

Renee said...

I love all the new dresses and outfits for Easter. Your family is so beautiful and they look so happy.