Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I feel like a little girl again..

After I finished the 20 min skirt last night I put it on and felt like a little girl.
I love the fullness of the skirt.
My teen aged girls and my 8 year old Madie loved it as well, they all want there own now.
I guess this will have to be a fun mother and daughter project.
It really was an easy skirt to make and an good one for a beginner to make..
So you all might be thinking was this rally a 20 minute skirt?
No it was more like a 45min skirt with the second layer.
In the tutorial that I used she had to type one with a under skirt and one with out.
I haven't tried the one with out yet but author is probably right it will be a 20 minute skirt maybe 15 mins for an experienced sewer.
I am definitely going to be makeing more.
Tomorrow I will make the twirly girl Skirt for big girls.
I have one cut out and ready to sew.
I cant wait to make it .
I will give you my review when I am done.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ter said...

great you'll be able to sell skirts on your etsy shop when you open it! :)

Nicole said...

Cuuutte! Now your onto skirts??? Your so creative, I'm jealous.

Devri said...

20 minutes, 40 minutes. It would take me 2 hours. I am dumb in that department! looks great though! maybe I will just buy one from you! :D

Ande said...

It's cute. I want one. :)

Shaina said...

I made that skirt for my sister. It is cute. Good job!

RatalieNose said...

Cute Cute!! I want one!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love that skirt!

Quinn said...

I love that skirt.

Elise said...

Totally cute skirt and cute shoes. I wish I could sew. Where in the world did you find hot shoes like that for $9? Bravo.

Yarni Gras! said...

you know, it is REALLY cute....now I want one too........

The Whites said...

love the skirt!!! how cute. sure wish I knew how to sew.

Meg said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. First the tasty cake and now a skirt! A girl who loves shoes and is domestic... my hero.