Friday, July 10, 2009

The king of the flowers, a beautiful sunset and a little goofiness.

What do these have in common? Well its all part of my life..
First the king of the flowers.
I was in my room and I hear Ben calling momma momma look at me,
I am the king of the flowers.. Look at me I am king of the flowers.
When I saw him he was spinning around repeating this over and over.
I looked at him and said my your cute..
He said yeah Shelly crowned me king of the forest.
He just looked so cute..
I just love this little boy so much..
The beauty of Alaska.
This picture hasn't been doctored.
We were looking out the window the other night and this scene
took our breath away.
Times like this is makes living in Alaska worth it..
Now to the goofiness.
Need I say more?
I think the pic speaks for it's self..
Photobucket

15 comments:

Ter said...

:)

Chandy said...

What cute boys!

Hello, SITStah! Thanks for celebrating with me yesterday. I love all the comments! Visit anytime!

Anonymous said...

ahh that will be out my window very soon!

Marina@EBMR said...

love the 'king of flowers!'

P.S. I'm coming over from SITS....bunny hop over to find out how you can get 50 free photos and enter 5 great giveaways @ http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/ (13 winners in all!!)

MWLinMadison said...

Jumping in from SITS! 8 kids? That's it. LOL. Cutie puties.

Ande said...

Garret is still his goofy self. I miss him. I love the king of flowers. Such a sweetie. I was hoping to get up there within the next few weeks, but it is looking grim. I need to call and see if there are any flights coming and going. :)

Dee said...

Wow.Visiting from SITS.

That picture of Alaska is
a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Jane In The Jungle said...

LOL, love the goofy one!!! And yes, the sunset is beautiful!

Gabrielle said...

Cute! :)

Thinking about ya while Dale is away!

Unknown said...

LOL I just love those goofy glasses :)
Your children always look so darn happy.. I'm sure its because of their great mom ;)
M

Yarni Gras! said...

yeah for goofiness!

Yarni Gras! said...

yeah for goofiness!

Nicole said...

Love the pictures! How is the Etsy store coming along???

Supercool Hotmama said...

Love the king of flowers! Fun kids and beautiful views - what more could you ask for!

RatalieNose said...

Um that sunset is glorious!!!