Friday, July 24, 2009

look at this tweet skirt


Iam not so sure about this skirt. It looks pretty good until you get to the waist.
I think I am going to have to take out some of the bulk and put a zipper in before I will be satisfied. so it will be back to the drawing board.
I also have some cute projects I am getting done today I hope to get this pesky purse I have been working on for months but I keep getting interrupted and put it a way and forget about it.
I also have to hem some cute designer jeans i got last November. I hung them up in my closet and forgot about them until the other day when I found them while cleaning.
Well I hope everyone is haveing a fun day and a safe weekend.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Diane said...

oh its so cute! but, yes, i do see the problem you are talking about. but, you are a sewing genius so i'm sure you'll work it all out!

Gratitude Gal said...

It is such a vintage fabric, give it a little vintage twist!

CB said...

Have a great weekend!

The skirt is a really cute print "chickie"!! Hee hee

Anonymous said...

the print is amazing!

Multiple personalities.. said...

I love that skirt! That yellow just pops out, and it's very summery. Looks very comfy too.