Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pretty hair flowers..

When Maddie was little I always had big bows or flowers in her hair..
She kinda grew out of it and it made me just plane sad..
today I had bought some big flowers to make headbands for my friends baby girl but when I brought them home I decided they where way to big for a baby.
Madeline saw them and asked if I was going to make barrettes with them .
I looked at her and said would you wear them if I did?
She nodded her head up and down as fast as she could.


With out missing a beat I whipped up 2 of these cute little flowers.
They were so easy and took no time at all.
I thought they would look cute with some of Madies knit hats.
As you can tell from Madies face they weren't so cute with the hat..
I think these flowers were a little to big for these hat.
I will have to make some small ones for Madies hat and my friends little girl.
They also are a big hit with the big girls.
I will make a tutorial and share it next week.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

skywind said...

Wow, the girl is beautifu than teh flower. :)

Night Owl Mama said...

YES that is a BIG Flower LOL on the Face she gave you that was too cute

Coming by from the SITS to say HELLO

Sandy said...

Stopping by from SITS. Great blog, great family....

Ter said...

I look forward to the tutorial!

And I love the flowers in her hair... :)