Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A little me time.

Today I took a little time out for me!!
(every women expechalley if you are a mom should do this.)
First I woke up early ate a well balanced breakfast.
Then I exercised.
After my work out I hit the showers scrubbed my face and shaved my legs.
 I then primped and pampered my skin with my favorite good smelling lotion.
I painted my poor neglected toe nails until they were red and shiny.
After my toes were dried it was time for my hair appointment.
So I was off to B'bellas so Mod could work her magic..
I was tickled pink with the results.
I then walked over to my favorite cafe and bought my self some lunch..
It was such a fun relaxing morning.
Just what I needed to be a happy mom again.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Shaina said...

Glad you got your day to do things for yourself. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so great! LOVE IT!

Gamma Sharon said...

I need one of those mornings! Lol
Glad you got some me time!
Love, Sharon

The Blonde Duck said...

I love your highlights!

thatgirlblogs said...

hair looks great!

SITS

{leah} said...

"me time" is great, especially when it comes with pretty toes.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I LOVE the color!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Good for you!!!
I haven't my hair done in 8 months or a pedi in a year.... NO JOKE!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

OOPS I sent too soon. Was going to add it's amazing what a little primping can do to make you feel good!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Lovin' your hair! Please post a pic of the back so that I can copy it!