Monday, July 6, 2009

A Manly apron and a little 4th of July fun!!!


For the 4th I promised Mike a manly apron.. After I made him wear one of my girly aprons..
He was very happy with his new apron.. The grill master is now a proud grill master.


Good old Gorges was there to tell us all about special brownies and illegal moonshine smuggling.
Ben was a little pooped so he laid his head down for a little snooze.
I was taking pix of the boys, and Madie felt a little left out so she snuck in to the picture.After dinner we had some yummy cake and my cookie brownies.
After we consumed all the sugar treats we had a little surprise for the kids..
I will tell you all about it tomorrow.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Mike definitely looks better in his manly apron! That cake looks yummy!

Elizabeth said...

Awe Jenn. Sounds like a lot of fun. The manly apron turned out cute. The cake made me wish I was there to eat it with you.

RatalieNose said...

Love the cake!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think my husband would have put the girly apron on at all! :::visiting from SITS:::

Gratitude Gal said...

Jen,
Love men who can pull off wearing an apron...
I have tagged you for Honest Scrap. Visit my website for instructions. Can't wait to read your list...
Cheryl

Sarah Coggins said...

Looks like a great time! Love the manly apron. :)

Devri said...

looks like you guys had a great time. love the manly aprons, my Tongan would never wear one, any kind. dang it! hugs

The Blonde Duck said...

Aahh! I want to know now!

Is this what I do to people? How do ya'll tolerate me! :)

And thanks for the SITS day love!

Ande said...

Poor guy, love the manly apron though. :) Xanen tries to jump into all of the shots as well. How are things going? When does Dale get back, soon right? I hope so. :)Love your hair by the way. I need to go and get mine cut.