Monday, August 9, 2010

Buzz light Year or Woody?

When Garret was little Buzz was his hero.
He wore a Buzz light year costume from the time he woke up until he went to bed.
He watched toy story every day some times twice a day from the time he was 2 until he was 6.
Last year we introduced Ben to the toy story movies.
He loved them he watched them every day just like Garrett.
When toy story 3 came out he begged every day until we took him to go.
The other day we were in Walmart and I saw a buzz light year shirt all it had was the the body on it wit no head at the neck.
So I picked one up to buy I held it up to Ben to make sure it would fit for when we go to Disneyland.
I was a little surprised when Ben said he wanted the Woody shirt instead.
I said to Ben " I did not realized you like Woody better."
He replied with the most thought out response I have ever heard a 6 year old say.
He said "well mom I really like woody because he takes care of every one and make sures they are ok. He is like the Dad of every one. He is wise and gives good instructions."
I really was shocked at how well he understood Woody's role.

My question of the day is Do you like Buzz or do you like Woody?


4 comments:

michelleml said...

I have a daughter who loves Buzz not sure why she doesn't talk as clear but we have to watch it often.

Michelle

jillytacy said...

That was such a thoughtful response! I have to say I like Woody the best too!

The Dean Family said...

The spanish-speaking, Flamenco-dancing Buzz is my favorite!

One with many names said...

Personally, I'm all for Woody, but my girls sure like Buzz :) I think it was his little catchphrase, they'd run around yelling "to infinity and beyond!!!" :)