Monday, August 16, 2010

Some of my favorite pic from the Wedding..

Dan and Kadie right after the were sealed.

These Two shots melt my heart.
Our Family.
Our Family now with Dan.
I am not so sure what was so funny.
Love this one of Kadie Kissing grandpa Wilderness.
The double foot pop kiss.
This one I am definitely framing.
I just love all our faces in this one(even if I look like an old lady)
I wish I knew what they were thinking in this shot.
This one is just so sweet.
Kadie and Dan with his grandparents.
Kadie with Dans family.
Too funny!!
This one cracks me up!!
Someone missing kind of made me sad..
All in all I loved these shots.
Tomorrow I will try and right down my thoughts on the wedding.

7 comments:

Shaina said...

I love them all. I know you don't see William in the pictures, but you know he was there.
Love you!

Amy said...

I LOVE THEM!!! And I love Edward Cullen in the header pic! It looked like a celebration for sure.

Shannon said...

Oh, what a beautiful family! Your zest for fun just beems thru the pics. I'm glad to see so many fun shots instead of fussy and formal!

Shannon

Getting into truffle

Apronista sister

Ann Marie said...

I seriously think I about died when I saw Edward. That is so dang funny!

I don't even know your family personally... but you can tell what a fun group you all are just with pictures....

Love each one. :)

The kat"s tale said...

Lovely Jen. Question: How big was the cake?!!

The kat"s tale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yarni Gras! said...

sweet photos.....kinda miss the boots though...but those pink heels rock :-)