Sunday, August 1, 2010

Madelines Nutty avocado mask.

Madeline decided that she loves putting on beauty masks
She looks forward to every saturday morning when I let her put the ooey gooey green avocado mask on her face.
I swear even with this green goo on her face she looks beautiful.

Here is the recipe for the Nutty avocado honey mask
Madeline uses.

For preparing Nutty avocado honey mask, you need to mash and mix 1 ripe avocado with ½ teaspoon honey. You can add 1 teaspoon almonds to mixture and then continue to mash to make it creamy. Then you can apply the mixture to your clean face. After relaxing for 15-20 minutes{or ride your bike around the neighborhood like Madeline} you then massage gently to exfoliate before rinsing with warm water.
Oh and it taste good too. 

Let me know if you try Madeline's mask and be sure to send me a pic of you with the mask on..
Keeping It Simple

Making






1 comment:

CB said...

She looks adorable in her mask:D We are big fans of face masks around here too the only problem is that I love Avacado's so much I would probably eat half of it before it made it into the mix! ha ha