Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not your mommas Bridal shots!!

I love that Kadie is who she is!!
Or I wouldn't have been able to get these fun amazing bridal shots.
This one cracks me up!
She really really did not want to do them.
But Dan thought she would regret it if she didn't.
As you can tell she ended up having a lot of fun.
I snapped about 500 shots.
I love this one.
Are you liking her foot wear?
This one is cool.
Do you see what she is looking at?
I love this one too.
It reminds me of when she was 3.

Twirling.
I cant belive in 7 days my Kadie bug will be a married women.

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is so Beautiful!!! Oh how happy I am for you. Look at her confidence. Jenn you did great with your new camera too.

Rayna said...

They look amazing! She's amazing! Great memories!

Shaina said...

Very fun and cute pictures!

Nicole said...

She is beautiful!! and those pictures are awesome!! I love them. Congratulations!!

The kat"s tale said...

Rock the Frock! Are you going to do Trash the Dress shots too!

Yarni Gras! said...

She is gorgeous and will cherish these photos in years to come....that dress is amazing! You made it, right?

Karen said...

I LOVE the photos!!! I'm sure in the future she'll be so happy you took them! Super fun!!!

CB said...

Those are some really fun pictures!!!

Ande said...

Love the dress, love the pictures, love the girl!!!!!! Yeah!!!! i am so excited for her. The pictures turned out great.

Unknown said...

these are just beautiful Jen and I love, love, love the boots....how proud you must be!

jillytacy said...

These are beautiful photos! She looks beautiful! I like how playful the shots are it looks like you had a ton of fun! I hope the wedding is a day to remember!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my goodness....
I just came across your blog,
Love it!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

gin said...

Beautiful...