Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 Days {Day 16 }

Photobucket
{Tender Mercies}
The reason I chose this caption I will explain later this week.
I was given this fabric a year in a half a go from a friend.
I love it so much it's a vintage print from 1960's I was shocked when she gave it to me since she had held on to it for so long plus it had special meaning behind it.
She gave me about 3 yards I have thought of the many items that I have wanted to make with it but nothing seemed quite right.
Well this morning I got the answer, I cry every time I think of what I am going to make with it.
I know that this sounds vague and silly but I don't want to share too much until the item is made and given.
I can tell you this The Lord loves each one of us and sometimes he uses others as tools to show his Love for us.
I am so grateful that he has made me his tool in this instants.
I will share what I am creating and the meaning behind it on Friday.

4 comments:

Devri said...

I agree, he does use others as a tool in HIS work. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Elizabeth said...

You are such an amazing women! I am sure you are frequently a tool for his hands. I love you.

Yarni Gras! said...

oh I cannot wait!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Cant wait either!