Friday, March 20, 2009

To my bloggy Friends!!

I was reading all my post when my heart swelled with joy from all the nice comments.
I realised what a lucky Bloggy Diva I am. I have the best readers that cry with me when I am sad laugh with me when I am happy and that are supportive with me when I am creative.
I truly am a lucky girl!

With so many negative things out in the world I feel so lucky that I am able to share my life with such wonderful women. Women who have never met me in the flesh but support me and love me as if they have known me their whole life. What an amazeing world of technolgey we live in.
I just wanted to say Thank you to all my readers who say the nicest things about me, my family and my creations and thank you all for supporting me in my desire to open my ETSY store. I truly would not have the courage to do this with out your support.

I hope every one has a happy Friday in bloggy land.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Isn't that the best part of blogging - the fun, loving people we meet. It's always a mood booster to find sweet, supportive comments. Hope you are having a happy Friday as well! :)

Ande said...

Hey Jen. I love the bag. That is awesome!!! Even the fabric is pretty. Hope that you have a great friday as well.

Gamma Sharon said...

Hey Jen, you are the reason I am doing this... this is a wonderful way to keep up with friends and meet new people. And it is so fun!!! Thank you. Love Sharon

Yarni Gras! said...

It IS the best thing isn't it!
Happy Friday!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Stopping in from SITS. Awww...you're giving us the warm fuzzies. It's so true, though. The warmth and friendship from my virtual sisters is amazing. :)

CB said...

Happy Friday!!

Having great friends - in the flesh or techno - is the greatest!

Those were sweet words :D

Elizabeth said...

You are too cute. We love you.

RatalieNose said...

Shoot girl we're the lucky ones!
We get to know you!!

Nicole said...

That's why I love this blogging thing. Even though I have never met any of you, I feel as though I know you. It's a pretty cool feeling and nice to meet some many people from all over. It would be a blast to meet everyone someday!

Ter said...

ILY Jen! You're awesome! ((HUGS))

~T~ said...

Visiting from SITS...what a wonderful post...I'll be back! Have a great weekend!!!

skywind said...

The Internet, so that we have no known living person in the world around each other.
What is Really Healthy-Health Blog
Humor & Fun World-Funny Blog

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Stopping by from SITS! Have a great weekend (ah and that bag below is so beautiful). Love, Evi.

Anne said...

Bloggy-land is a great place to be, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping in from SITS, so nice to meet you!

I'm Always Rite said...

Wild Jen... you rock! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You are a wonderful bloggy friend! I am so excited for you!