Monday, September 17, 2007

Ben and Marty best of friends.....








These two boys crack me up!!! First thing in the morning Marty rings the Bell can my best buddy Ben come out and play. (It's so sweet) They love to jump in puddles and play with sticks. They are always trying to hide from me and I will call Ben's name and then hear giggling from under the wood pile. Just like any good relation ship they fight every once in a while. When they get into fights the words really fly between two 3 year old's you never know what they are going to say but in the end after they have both cooled off Marty comes over with 2 cookies and says Ben I am so sorry will you still be my best buddy. If olny the rest of the world could solve there troubles with snickerdoodels....




1 comment:

Ter said...

aw, that's so sweet! I think everyone needs a best buddy...