Friday, September 28, 2007

Ugly Feet ,Pretty Toes...


I have such ugly white feet with hammer toes. So I always paint my toe nails a shade of red and some times pink to make them look pretty. I never ever have naked toes. That would be a sin... So the other day when I had my toe nails done for the Ball I decided to get a French pedicure instead of getting color put on my toes. Even tho they have polish on them I still feel out of my comfort zone. They are pretty but I just don't know. It's been a week and I keep wanting to put polish on them...

Oh well life goes on. I guess things could be worse in my life. LOL

1 comment:

Ter said...

I don't understand french pedicures. All they do is whiten the white part of your nails. I can't stand to see white parts on my toenails. Don't ask me why, I don't know. I never have!

You think you have funny feet, you should see mine... lol.