Wednesday, February 16, 2011

365 Days {Day 47 }

Photobucket
{What are you looking at}
This morning as Ben and Maddy were getting ready to catch the bus they noticed moose in the yard.
Ben wondered if he should go out side or not I said he would be fine that they were far away that the moose wont bother them.
After the kids went to the bus I went down stairs to take some pictures of the moose.
I opened the window so I could get clear shots.
The moose kept staring at me and moving slowly closer to me.
He kept eating his meal of tree bark but had his eye on me the whole time.
He kept looking at me as to say what the heck are you looking at lady.
Then someone's dog started after the moose and they slowly went away.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really enjoy your fun nature posts. What a fun picture.

Yarni Gras! said...

beautiful! I know you will miss mornings like these.....