Friday, February 18, 2011

Itching to redecorate!

I am dying to redecorate I love my red wall and my brown leather furniture but I have out grown it. So I have picked out a color palette and I basically know what I want to to I just need to know where I am going to be redecorating, whether it is here or Colorado.

My liveing room

Here is what My living room looks like now ok a few years a go the only difference is I have brown beadboard on the red wall and I don't have the oak entertainment center up right now but I am going to paint it and use it in my new decor.!
Oh ya I have wood flors know
liv

This is the color palette I want to use
Photobucket

So my idea is Tiffany box blue walls with white bead board and chair rail.
Floral curtains with red and the tiffany box blue.
I plan on getting a red leather sofa  and that's as far as I have gotten.
I will have white and black accent furniture and lots of fun pillows.

So what do you think of my color palette

4 comments:

CB said...

This has been my favorite color palette for the past year and I have been turning my living room into this color scheme over the past few months! It is yummy and I love it :-D

Dogmom Diva said...

Jen, I love that color combo, I say go for it!

Barb

Unknown said...

I love your ideas for a new palette! Hope you get to start changing things soon, I know you are ready to find out what exactly is going to happen. I LOVE tiffany blue, it goes so well with so many colors :)

Ann Marie said...

Go for it! Super cute!!