Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 sneaks!!

Sneak #1 Is my son Robbie he has dishes duty and hates it, every time it's his turn it's a battle he only ever dose a half job and so on and so forth. Needless to say it drives me nuts. Well yesterday he out done him self I could not find my medium sauce pan any were I was very puzzled as to where it could be. After looking in almost every cupboard I could think of a thought accrued to me and I thought noway he wouldn't oh yes he would I opened up the cupboard under the sink where I store all the cleaning supplies and there was the saucepan dirty and under the sink. It did make me laugh and realize we still have a long ways too go i getting him to appreciate doing his chores.
Sneak #2 I wanted to show you all a sneak peek at an apron I am making for a swap I am in. I love the fabric I bought I think it is super cool and can hardly wait to get the apron made. I just love the sparkly cat eye fabric with the lime green.
Last but not least Sneak # 3 A little peek atone of the things I will be giving away on my 1 year Blogiversary on thursday. It super cute and I know you all will love it!


I hope you all are having a wonderful day...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the saucepan story made me laugh....Although I thought about it as a child I would never had dared done it so I love that your son did. Oh cute material there.

Charlotte Cramer said...

That is hilarious Jennifer!!!! I love love love all of your aprons!!!!!! Gorgeous work you do!!!! :)

Shaina said...

I know all about dish duty. I was always paired with my sister and she never washed. She always made me do everything!
Maybe that's why I like my kitchen clean now. I know the satisfaction of a job well done.

Love the cute fabrics.

Staci Taylor said...

OMG, I am LMAO at the saucepan incident! What a trickster you have! Love the other sneaks, too - looks yummy!

Kim said...

that pan under the sink - HYSTERICAL!!

Ande said...

O.K. the pot thing scary but funny. Good thing you went looking for it. :) I love the cat eye fabric, where did you get it?

Karen said...

That is too darn funny!!!! I don't think I would have ever gone that far when I was younger!!! LOL! Love the fabric. way cute. =)

Unknown said...

You have such great stories to tell. I love the fabrics, are you sure you can't come to my house for a week and share all your creative juices with me? We could just sew and craft all week....and I'd love for your sister to come too!

Yarni Gras! said...

ROTFL! That saucepan kills me. What if you'd never found it? EWWWW!

The cat eye fabric ROCKS and the little hint of your giveaway is so cute!