Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trying to get back in the groove..

So now that the kids are back in school and I now just have Ben and Now that I am watching Baby M again I am trying to get back in to a routine. Getting all the kids to the 4 different schools homework and all that fun stuff and still try to fit in a work out and crafting is beginning to get a little challenging. Yet I will make it work and find away to sneak some other things in to my daily schedule. I can see when October comes around that I will have to find away to fit a weekly trip to target into my schedule. I can hardly wait for that!!


I have another peek at something that I will be giving away for my Blogiversary. It's very lovely and I really want to keep it but instead I will give it to one of my lucky bloggy friends!!

Stay tuned tomorrow is my 1st every Blogiversary hope everyone is planing on coming Dress code is optional. You can be in you undies if you like. Wont bother me one bit. See ya tomarrow!!

15 comments:

Karla Smith said...

Well I will be in my undies only if no one is watching !!!!BWAHAHAHAHA. Happy 1 yr. Anniversary Jennifer.... That sneaky peaky is looking really cute...

Angela said...

I will be in my undies too! Men stay at home! hehehe wow already a year again! sneak looks really really fun! makes me curious!
xxx

Jen Martakis said...

Everyone is in their undies. HeeHeeHee

I know how challenging the whole schedule thing can be. Just a couple of extra hours a day would be great, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

loving that sneak!!!

Shaina said...

I'll wear fantastic high heels just for you!

Meg Giroux said...

Jen, I can't wait to see what you come up with tommorrow! I am bound to be in my undies at 5:30am!!!
Thank god there are no cameras here! HE, he!!!
Talkto you early tommorrow!

Linda said...

Love the sneak!!

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your sneak peaks. You are amazing.

Ande said...

Yes, I always wanted permission to blog in my undies. :) ha ha looks interesting, can't wait to see what it is!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the sneak peaks! I'm going to go out and celebrate your blogiversary!!! (it's actually my 16th wedding anniversary!)
Missy

Yarni Gras! said...

I'll be here!

Anonymous said...

Jeni, It's J'ana. I love this blog and your anniversary how cute! You know I really should win something just since I am practically family...lol. Love ya girl!

Ter said...

ooooh I can't wait! I'll pop by for sure, though it'll probably be late in the day.

Happy Blogoversary Jen!

My 1st blogversary is next week! Yay!

Karen said...

I'll be there! In my undies hmmmm....maybe, maybe not! LOL =) Loving the sneaks.. curious to see what they are. =)

Sarah Coggins said...

What a yummy peek! Those fabrics are so pretty. :)