Friday, August 1, 2008

WOW were is this year going?

Can you believe that it August already? I cant I love this time of year . School close shopping holiday sewing kids going back to school Fall leaves ETC.. I love it all. Here in Alaska the weather is already fall like so its so hard not to want to put up all my fun fall decorations. I love all the fun fall colors the smells of fall Cinnamon and apple candles Carmel apples and Fall clothes. Yet it's only August 1st so I will have to hold off on all this but the fall clothes shopping.
I keep looking at all the new fun styles and shoes yes the shoes.

Here are just a few of my must haves!! I love these shoes!! They are so stinkin cute!! And this trench is a must have I love how full the skirt is and this Tress I think might be one of the cutest littlest black dresses I have ever seen.

So what are your fall must haves? My Alaska girls better not say a new pair of car-harts or Dancecos. I sill don't get that these are considered fashionable.

9 comments:

Shaina said...

I love wearing sweaters. makes ya feel warm and cozy!
Those things you picked out are super cute. Love the shoes, just a bit too high for my liking, and the dress is really fabulous!

I'm Always Rite said...

Hoodies are my must have for fall! I must also have several groovy pairs of jeans and some funky cool closed shoes as well. The kids and I have spent the last week shoe shopping and Rossing and it has been so fun! Can't wait to start school up again, then it will really start to feel fall-ish. ;)

The Dean Family said...

Jen, yes, I do need another practical pair of Danskos. We'll make a Dansko-ite of you yet. That's a challenge I accept. However, we'll never make them your "staple" shoe. We'd miss your stilletto's too much.

Ande said...

Right now I will settle for anything that fits, the only shoes I can wear are my flipflops and I am just praying that my clothes will hold out until Oct, I don't really want to buy anymore maternity. :) I do have fun looking at "skinny" clothes and can't wait to go shopping.

Meg Giroux said...

I LOVE those shoes! Do you know what brand they are Jenn?? Dont worry you being in Alaska and me in Massachusetts I dont think anyone will see us together in them!!LOL...he,he!
I am a Jeans and Boots kind of girl...any color,style of boots: I can't get enough!!! Its still 90 degrees here so I wont actually start thinking about this to probably September!

Unknown said...

Do you want me to send you my sweaters? I don't think I'll need them out here in Texas. We made it! If you want my address and phone number for your sister, e-mail me at ohmyhannah@gmail.com

toners said...

I'm buying minimal clothes because I'm trying to lose weight...but when I'm done I plan on having the mother of all shopping sprees!

Shea said...

I love those shoes! I got the new j.crew catalog and was getting style ideas from it. I think a longer string of (fake) pearls is something I want to buy. I also need a new pair of brown heels. I'm sure I'll purchase another cardigan because I'm addicted to them.

Ellena said...

the shoes are fabulous, love the vintage look, would like to know also where to find them