Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crafting gone wrong!!!

I have been avoiding cleaning this area for a while yet The time has come that I cant stand it anymore. I cant find anything every thing is in the wrong places. My creativity is getting blocked from all this clutter. I guess I better get to work so I can finish up and start some projects I need to get done. may be later this week I will be able to show you an apron or 2 and maybe even some other stuff I have been wanting to make.

My question to you all is are you a neat craftier or a messy craftier?

11 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

I am messy, when I first looked I thought oh my how did she get a picture of my old craft room??? lol!!! There is a method to the madness!!

Pamela said...

I am messy!!! Being neat blocks my creativity. :)

FabricJunkie said...

I'm a neat crafter. :)

FORD RULES said...

I am neat, very neat, I mean so neat it's unreal.

Love what you did to the room! It looks great almost like the day I put all the shelves in there.

Susi said...

I'm messy. Any ideas on how to clean it up? By the way, Is it true that Kadie is coming down to BYU Idaho?

Jen Sue Wild said...

as for my DH's coment I cleaned the room today while he was work. I thought he was going to have a heart attack it was so clean.
I will post pix tomarrow..

Angela said...

gosh it could have been my room! It's just that I cleaned it out last sunday;-)

mike said...

girl, when I do anything creative, I am a tragic mess! It's what drives me:)

Unknown said...

yep my area looks messy right now too!

ps-i left you an award on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm a neat crafter but I tend to just
'chunk' leftover stuff in a pile.
Then after awhile, I have to go straighten the little piles up.

BTW, you have a surprise heading your way!

I'm Always Rite said...

I don't consider myself a crafter at all, but when I get the hankering for some fun sewing or something like being scrappy (shhhh don't tell) I tend to be neat... until I'm not. ;)

For now my entire house resembles this photo. It is a sea of boxes and packing paper and I can't even go into my munchkins rooms without having a mini-nervous breakdown.

I am living on the edge!