Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am a Lucky girl!!!

I have been such a Lucky girl the last few days. I was in a apron swap over at blooming aprons it was Halloween themed. My partner Glenna made me this spooktacular apron. I love it so much it's just flirty and fun!! I am in another Halloween Swap at the blooming apron and I can Hardly wait to see what Missy is creating for me it is sure to be amazing, she makes the most beautiful smocked dresses. She has quite the sewing talent.

I then received this great little number from Jody I was in a summer swap that Kayla hosted over at the princess in disguise. Jody said she made it from an old apron her neighbor had. I was trilled to get it because my grandmother had an apron made out of this same pattern and I have fond memories of her wearing it. I should have taken a pic of the back it slips on and buttons on the sides. It is super cool and I think I will try to make an apron like it.


Yesterday I got this great package from Miss Val It was all beach teamed .(Don't you all think she knows me well You gotta love the cute animal print bag) She was very thoughtful and sent me some sand from the beaches of Florida that I can put my toes in . She also sent this Fabulous apronwith bathing beauties it will be wonderful to wear in the long winter months to come. I fell so blessed to get so many wonderful aprons for all these wonderful women around the country.

I have been a busy bee making my own aprons to send out on swaps. I will be shoeing pix of the beauty's I have been creating in the next couple of days.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that Halloween one. I really need to break out my machine and give it a try!!

Lauren said...

Those are fabulous aprons, but my favorite is that Halloween one. Too cute!

Elizabeth said...

I too love the Halloween one. It is too cute. You are a talented women to keep up with so many fun swaps.

Karen said...

Love the aprons, they are all so cute! Love the Halloween one the best though, it makes me so excited for Halloween! =)

Jen Martakis said...

I love the summer apron - that is just adorable. How neat that you recognize the pattern.

vintage girl at heart said...

These are so fun!! What a great swap!!

Meg Giroux said...

These are so cute and fun!
I think you should go into modeling!!!

Ter said...

Question for you Jen... where do you keep all your aprons?! Your collection just keeps growing and growing!

(I really really really need to learn to sew!)

toners said...

The Halloween one looks so much fun!! I always like checking out the different designs you show us :)

Paula said...

Great aprons! I especially love the halloween one. Lucky girl!