Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Can you guess what we did at the state fair?







We ate and we ate andwe ate tons of yummy junk food.. Thats one of our favorite things to do...



Of course Madeline had to get her face painted. We tried to get Ben to do the same but he would not.


We went and saw the big heavy construction equipment Ben tought that was the coolest.

You cant go to the state fair without seeing the Animals... and riding a few rides.Last but not least the National guard had some cool exhibits .This fine Choper made by the Orange county Choppers. It was super cool The Guardsmen taking the pic said just look at your husband and boys drooling over it. Yep they were even Ben..

So that concludes our day at the state fair.

6 comments:

Karen said...

State fairs are so much fun, and Yes they have super yummy food! I get hungry just looking at it! Love the pics. Matt would have been drooling over the motorcycle too! Oh and by the way I'm so glad that you have a target by you. I love target! Love the picture of you and Dale on your deck, too cute! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh the fun of the state fair. Oh, and the yummy food that you don't eat every day. I love the picture of Maddie with her face painted. I use to watch the show where they made the custom choppers. It was so cool for all my men to watch.

Yarni Gras! said...

The only reason I go to carnivals and fairs is for the FOOD! I eat my way from the entrance thru to the exit!

It looks like everyone had a great time!

Ter said...

Wow, the food pics are making me hungry -- and I just ate not long ago!

Unknown said...

I'm so sad that we are missing the Idaho State Fair this year. All I do at the fair is eat. I love it. Maddie looks amazing with her face painted, I bet she felt so special.

Shea said...

I love fair food! I haven't had mini-donuts or a funnel cake this year.