Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am in urgent need a pedicure


All my polish is coming off my toe nails and now they look yucky. They no longer pretty and fresh . I guess its time to pick out a pretty polish and treat my self to a little piece of heaven. I Love getting pedicures weather I do them my self or go to the spa and get them done. When my toes are shiny with a new layer of top coat life jut seems right. I always tend to choose reds or browns for my paint choice but I am thinking I should go out of my comfort zone this time.


What color do you think I should choose? Do you all have a favorite color you use? Share share share I am dying to know.

8 comments:

The Dean Family said...

Why not look to your blog for inspiration? I would love to see you sporting some bright red or fuschia painted toes with white polky-dots. Just a suggestion, of course.

The Dean Family said...

Of course, you know how much of a "fashionista" I am. You're better off taking the advice of one of your other readers.

Karen said...

Pedicures are nice! I like pinks, purples, and reds. I think any of those colors would look great on you! =)

Meg Giroux said...

Jenn you are so freakin funny! I use hot pink in the summer and I love the burgundies in the winter!

Anonymous said...

Jen - Do a HOT pink. That would be a departure from red or brown. :)

I have done a bright green with little flowers in the past. Since you know me - you know that was waaay outside my comfort zone. My daughter loved it though!

-Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I stick with warm shades of red, brown and an orangey color like spiced pumpkin or something.....
I did some ladybugs once and that was fun :-)

Elise said...

Just had navy done on my toes and hands and have to tell ya that I felt like a rock star. Such a fun color and it goes with everything. Step out of the box and go bold.

I'm Always Rite said...

I bought this matte dark purple at Hot Topic and I top it with this irridecent cream and it looks so flippin' cool! I think you should test drive a burnt orange. :)