Sunday, August 24, 2008

Target is coming to Town

Since I have moved here 2 years ago I have heard Targets coming Targets coming. Then Last Fall they started construction on the 2 new Targets that we are getting one being 15 mins away. When ever Dale and I go into our neighboring town we stop by the now finished Target and just stare at it's beauty just waiting for it to open . It's painted the shelves are in the lights are on all it needs now is all it's lovely merchandise.


Yesterday we went to the State fair and it just happened to be Target day.Target Reps were there handing out amazing stuff and the Target Dog Bulls eye was there to take pictures with. Target also sponsored the fireworks show last night that was super cool they handed out these 3-D glasses and when you watched the firer works threw them there were little bulls eyes around the Fire works it was so cool.


I will post more pix tomorrow about the Fair and I will announce the winner of my Blogaversary.. So if you have not commented yet you better do so.

4 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

Jenn...Look at you with the Target dog! How cute is he!!!
Love your new haircut!

Ter said...

looks like you had a good time! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Cute picture! :) I can understand why you would be counting down for the openings. I don't know how I'd survive w/o Target! LOL

Ande said...

Hazel saw the picture and started barking for the dog. yeah for Target. I loved all the pics Dale put on his, he is so funny. Something Tom would do. When does your Target open? Sounds like soon, have fun!!!