Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Alaska day and my $165.00 stockings.

As much as I complain about the cold.
I do have to say I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Almost every day when I look out my window the mountains and sky take my breath away.

The other day I was looking out the window and saw this beautiful cloud shaped like a heart I was lucky enough to get a shot before the storm clouds chased it away.


So I am sitting on my bed really wanting to sew but knowing I cant because I have to let these darn legs heal.
So I thought I would take a pic of the lovely stockings I have to wear.
Aren't they just lovely?
Can you believe these lovely stockings cost $165.00 yep you read the number right.
I about threw up in my mouth when I saw the invoice.
Thank goodness my insurance company paid every penny of the cost.
They are compression stocking to keep my legs from swelling and getting blood clots.
The only thing is my feet keep swelling because they are too small for my feet.
The lady measured my with of my calf, my ankel. my thighs, but not how wide my feet are.
So I cut the feet out of the dang things.
Now they look even sillier and they still make my feet swell.

Here is a little peek of my legs heeling believe me your seeing the good parts.
I swear every inch from my bum to my ankel is bruised on the back.
I guess a laser and 25 needle pricks will do that to you and that's only in my left leg.
My right leg was a bout 30 injections.
After all this pain my legs better feel better once they are healed.
Ok enough wining.
I think I will go eat some chocolate and dream up something lovely to create.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures of generic keflex pillstramadol sales online pharmacies no prescription

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]levitra buy levitra online[/url]

Yarni Gras! said...

yeeeeouch! That being said, those stockings are UBER sexy. LOL!
Get well soon sweetie!

The kat"s tale said...

They are looking great . . . I am surprised you didn't have on a pair of high heels in these pictures - LOL.