Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy birthday to the best husband in the world

Today is my sweet Ford loving husbands birthday!
I joke that he loves his mistress Sherry more than me(His 1962 Galxey)

Dales favorite Disney character is Goofy.

Probably because he is a big goof ball.
There is never a dull moment when he is around.

He's a great supportive Father who loves his children.
Even when they are complete silly billy's.
Especially when they are sick,
He is my hero when he puts his uniform on and fights for our country's freedom.
And even bigger hero when he loved William for who he was and how he came into the world.
And of course I love him for the way he loves and treats me, any one that knows us know how much he adores and spoils me and accepts me for who I am.
I love you Dale and I am so glad that you are my eternal companion!
Happy Birthday!
My hero my lover and best friend.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Happy Birthday Dale!! Goofy is my favorite character too.
Miss you guys! Hope you have a great celebration!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh what a wonderful post for Dale. Happy Birthday! Over these past couple of years, I feel as if I know you. I'm sure Wild girl has something fun planned for you!

Ande said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!! I hope you had a good one!!!!!!!!