Monday, March 1, 2010

Glamming the flops.

I bought Maddie a few pairs of flip flops at the dollar spot in Target.
So I decided to glam them up.
.
I just used ribbon and this rhinestones to glam them a bit it was so super easy.

On this pair I just simply hot glued this rhinestone ribbon I found at Walmart on to the top of the flip flop.
And the second pair i tied different ribbon on to the top of the flop.

It was super easy and they look super cute on Maddie.
You could also cut strips of fabric and have the same fun effect, I have done it that way plenty of times.
I hope every one had a great weekend. I know I did.
Now i am off to figuer out how to sew a fun camera strap for my new camera, I cant wait to playaround with that as well.

4 comments:

~T~ said...

How fun - love the care bear ones.

3XMom said...

great idea! My soon-to-be 8yr old may want a "glam" theme for her birthday - that would be a fun project, thanks!

Lori said...

I have my supplies to make my flip flops sparkle...
Love them..


Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me next week for another great party.
Lori

Andy Porter said...

That's great! Way to add PIZAZZ!