Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pink Chenille madness.

I just love chenille I think all things baby should be made from it.
Heck I think I need things made from chenille.
I ran  to the fabric store to grab one thing and totally forgot it because I was so happy that the chenille was 50% off.
I quickly came home and mad the first blanket I have ever made.
I was really happy with how it turned out, I also made some matching burp rags.
Now I just need to go and make the hooter hiders and bath time aprons and finish the strawberry short cake trifle.
I guess I better go if I want to make my deadline.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I agree! I love-love chenille!

You are so talented.. I swear.. I don't know how you do 1/2 of what you do!

CB said...

Oooh that is so pretty and looks so soft and comfy! I really like Chenille too and 50% off - Yahoo!! What a great deal :D

Hope you have a Happy Easter!