Friday, March 12, 2010

Eclipse trailer..

I just watched the eclipse trailer

It looks so super good and I can hardly wait until June 30th when it comes out.
I know most every one loves Edward but I don't really yes he is good for Bella but if I had to choose I would choose Jacob!
I have loved him since his character really came out in new moon when I first read the book!
In fact I don't know why but I read New moon before twilight.

Ok this really is a nothing silly post but hay I am in a nothing silly mood.
I have some fun stuff to share with you next week now that I am semi healed the crafting has resumed.




3 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I'm soo excited for Eclipse too! My friends were just talking about it today!

Holly Days Closet said...

I love the Twilight Saga. I'm on team Jacob. Love my werewolves.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.