Monday, July 21, 2008

Did a little scrapping!!

I have not scraped in so long .. I have been so busy being a mom and sewing that I have neglected my love of scrapping. So I pulled out my Jolie Chocolate papers by SEI and had a little fun yesterday after church... I only had an hour to my self so I only got 3 LO done, I probably could have squeezed one more in if Ben hadn't had a melt down. The true Joys of being a mom sacrificing our joys for the joy of comforting our little ones. Maybe I will scrap a little to day. I have to see if I can fit it in with my being a mom and sewing today...


This LO is of Ben and Madie. Every time i take a pic of anyone Madie has to jump in the pic..I just love this paper line it is just so fun and pretty. I added this fun pearled J to go along with it!!This LO looks so much better in real life. The paper is just amazing It is pearled and has fun glitter all over it!!!. I was having issues with the camera and so the pic is not so great and washes the brightness of the color

Well I better get to work on some of my sewing fun that I plan to make today . I can't wait to share when I am done!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

"Only" 3 layouts in an hour? Wow! I'm jealous. I'm lucky to fit one in that time frame. Sometimes half of one. LOL Beautiful pages! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Wonderful pages Jenn. I love that pearl "J". So pretty. I too am jealous at 3 pages in an hour. You go girl!

Valerie said...

I think the lighting in the last picture of Maddie is good. It gives it a different look with the shadows and bright spots. I like it! I am glad you are back to your old self. I am not yet. I hope to be soon! it is driving me CRAZY!!!!