Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yummy sweets and cute owl tote

Don't you just love friends that just know when you need a pick me up. My sweet friend Rebbecca is very good at that. She is very thoughtful in every thing she does and has a heart of gold. She had done this twice know I will be having a rotten day or in last weeks case week and here she will come bringing me Godiva my favorite chocolate. Thank you Rebecca you are truly a wonderful friend. I am setting here enjoying my yummy treat and I am not sharing with anyone.. LOL

Ok here is the owl Bag as cute as can be. I made the pattern up as I went and this is what I came up with. A reversible tote bag With a double pocket on the Brown side and a single pocket on the polka dot side. I am disclosing this now there is a lot of little sewing blunders but if you don't look too hard you will never see them and best of all it was made with a lot of thought and love. So I hope my swap partner likes it. I will be sending it off in the morning full of surprises.

I also finished up 2 aprons and will show them later in the week when my partners get there aprons. I want them to be suprised when they get them..

10 comments:

The Dean Family said...

I too think Rebecca is the best at thoughtful acts of kindness. You are the best at fun & cute projects. Really. The tote bag is a hoot! Get it?

Shaina said...

Adorable!!

Sarah Coggins said...

What an awesome friend! :) Love the cute owl tote bag. tfs!

CathyJean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CathyJean said...

Jenn,
That is the cutest bag!! I love it and I'm sure that your swap partner will too! :)

I'm Always Rite said...

Love Godiva! What a great friend!

Love the bag! You inspire me.
Can't wait to have my sewing machine set up again... in Ohio. :)

Can't wait to see the aprons. You make the coolest stuff. :)

toners said...

This is adorable!

And what better thing could a friend do than bring chocolate in your time of need! She's a keeper :)

Karen said...

What a sweet friend! Chocolate is the best! Love the bag too cute!

Anonymous said...

that owl tote is amazing! I can't wait to see the aprons you've come up with!

BTW, feeling better?

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky recipient of this ADORABLE owl tote! Thank you soooooooooo much!