Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am in a funk !!!

I have all these fun sewing projects I need to get done but I just didn't feel like doing them right now!!! Akkke I hate it when I get into this kinda lazy funk!!!! I know once I break out the projects I will enjoy sewing them all up. I love to create and the way it makes me feel when finish them. I have no clue why I am being so lazy. Hopefully I can get a few done tomorrow.
I have 2 aprons and a tote bag that I need to finish. I also joined a new apron swap today and know of a few more that are coming up . so I guess I should quit procrastinating and get my butt in gear. Maybe I should make the Goal of posting a project by tomorrow. Yeah maybe that will get my butt in gear. OK I am done babbling. So by 6pm tomorrow I will show you all one maybe 2 new project.

7 comments:

The Dean Family said...

I know why you're in a funk! It's because of this most depressing weather we've been having here as of late. Seriously. It's rather a bummer, no? I went to Sarah Bentii's bridal shower last night - someone made her the most glamorous apron. You would have LOVED it! It was definitely Jen Wilderness Worthy.Just thought I'd share.

Chin up happy camper. Winter will be here soon! argh.

Shea said...

I think you are far from lazy. Maybe some shopping would help?

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I bought you a little chocolate while I was down in Seattle. I forgot to give it to you when I saw you...but I will definitely drop it off today. Hope chocolate will help your mood. :-)

Rebecca

Staci Taylor said...

Ok, so where is that new project you were going to show us girl? ;-) I hope you are out of your funk - I know how much you love making your gorgeous aprons!!

Karen said...

Sorry you're in a Funk Jen. I know you really enjoy your projects! I Love when you post all your creative ideas, can't wait to see some more! Smile!!! =)

Anonymous said...

when get in a funk, I read and then go back to it.....of course the wine and chocolate and hot tub I have while I READ helps...... a lot. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love my apron!!! YEE HAW!!!! Apparently your funk is over and done with! And I love my OWL TOTE too!! LUCKY ME!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!