Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Purrrrfect Apron !!!!

I am in a Halloween swap and the sweet lady that is my partner loves cats . I was very excited when I found this out because I had the purrfect fabric for her apron.

You cant tell very well but there is cats in between the pumpkins. It's very cute in person. I made it revisable. So she could wear it on either side. I think it would be fun if she wore it while passing candy out to her Trick or treaters

I mailed it out today and now I just have to make 2 more aprons that are due next month and then 2 more that will be due in September and who knows how many more I will join before then.

Hopefully tomorrow I will finish up the purse that I am making tomorrow , it is so stinkin cute and I cant wait to share it.!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is a very cute apron! Too cute! It would be fun for her to wear it while passing out candy. =) Can't wait to see the purse you made!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. I love it. I am sure your swap partner is going to love it too. It is nice to see you getting your crafty groove back.

Sarah Coggins said...

Too cute! Love this one. :) You need to open a shop on Etsy and start selling your aprons. They are all so stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

that apron is SO cute! Your partner will really love it! I wish my computer was working so I could show the one I made for my partner. I had to get my fabric online but it was SO WORTH IT!