Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great Mail day!!

Yesterday My son brought in the mail and there was a box from a million Memories and inside was something so wonderful I wanted to cry..
The new vintage moon papers from pink Pasilee. Well you might say so whats the big deal .. Well let me tell you !!

You cant buy them in stores yet. Yes thats right I am very special I am one of the few that have these papers in my hot little hands... They were just released at CHA last week. Thats how I won them A million memories was holding a CHA crop party and I was lucky enough to win.
Michelle as sweet as she is even true in some of the new American craft Vinyl thickers. I am so in love with them they Rock big time. I even made a LO with them last night.


The first Lo is of my mom and Dad It was a bitter sweet pic. They were on there way back home from there visit in may. The Second LO is of Kadie and Madie I love that they are 11 years apart yet they are still friends..

Well I guess this was a big enough break from decorating Ben's Cake I guess I better finish It's his birthday today he just wanted me to let everyone know and he is 4 now he's a big boy. I will post pix later.

7 comments:

Karen said...

You are a lucky girl!!! Winning is great! love the layouts, good job. Happy Birthday Ben! You are such a cute big boy! Oh by the way, I totally love the watermelon apron you made! So cute, love watermelons!

Meg Giroux said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!! You lucky girl for winning those awesome papers, omg, I need to get them as soon as Michelle posts them up!!! Have a great b-day party Jen!

The Design Experiment said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOVE what you did with those PP papers! You are so lucky to have rec'd those!!!

Ande said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!!!! I always forget that him and Brennan aren't that far apart in age. :) Hope he has a great birthday!!!

toners said...

What great mail to get! And happy, happy birthday wishes to Ben!

Shaina said...

cutie layouts and happy birthday to the Ben Boy.