Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Aqua and Red!


I Really really love these to colors together.
I don't know why but I do!!

So today I made this cute apron with these to colors.
I love how it turned out.

I especially love how the waist band turned out.
Too bad I have to give it away:(
But good thing I bought enough fabric to make one of my own.
I think I will make mine a full flirty one though.
I used to love half aprons but lately I am loving full ones.
So whats your preference ?
Are you a full apron girl?
Or a half apron girl?
Or are A no apron girl?
Or are you even a girl. LOL
you never know a bog could be reading this post and I just dont want to leave anyone out
.giveaways

6 comments:

CB said...

I love these two colors together too!!
I have to admit I like aprons but I don't own any.
What do you do with all of those aprons?

Shawnee said...

Toooo darling! The combo is cute.

Jennylou's Projects said...

I love all aprons - full and half. :)

Yarni Gras! said...

I love half ones b/c full ones tend not to fit.....but that one in your new photo...with the mushies, makes me jealous....LUUUUUUVVVVV it!

Elizabeth said...

Love it. I am a fan of Full aprons. This way I protect more of my clothing from the mess I am sure to make :)

Kelly O. said...

I am a full apron kind of girl...I'm short and it seems everything sprays onto the front of my shirt so I need a "bib" to cover me up :)