Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am not ready for this....

I was cleaning the Kids bath room last night I had just got done scrubbing the toilets and decided the toilet seat cover needed to be washed.
So i pulled off the toilet seat cover and underneath was a Victoria secret catalog.

I said out loud "what the heck is this doing under hear".
My husband was the only one up stairs.
I brought it out and showed him and he just busted up laughing.
I was a little lost because I did not see the humor in finding a Victoria secret catalog under the toilet seat cover.
I was just puzzled to how it got there and why it would be there.
Then it clicked..
Why it was hidden under the toilet seat cover ..
I just looked at my husband and said you better talk to your boys and walked away with him chuckling in the back ground.

13 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

heh!

well now you know why they are in the bathroom a little longer than usual! ;)

Jana Nielson said...

My brothers used to hide the National Geographic in thier rooms.

Kelly O. said...

oh my! I am not ready for boys!
Note to self--no toilet seat covers in the kids bathroom 10 years from now!
being a mom is tough :)

Yarni Gras! said...

omgosh, that is HYSTERICAL! The life of a mom with boys.....yep. All the little things that go with it. heeheehee! My son probably has one hidden somewhere too!

mike said...

Hahaha! I don't know whose reaction is funnier, yours or Dales? I'm so not looking forward to those years with my Little Michael!

The kat"s tale said...

http://life.familyeducation.com/internet-safety/sexuality/41620.html

Boys to men!

Tulsi said...

I'm sure my son did this at one point (I think Fredrick's found us) or another but he is currently in the Missouri Independence Mission so it all works out. I only have one boy - and I LOVE him. He is such a hoot, along with my girls. My oldest loves to say girly products by name to fluster him and it works so well. After his mish and deployment soon after he comes home, well see if he still gets flustered.

Small House said...

HA...Teenage boys. I have a 15 year old, and you have now sealed the deal....NO TOILET SEAT COVERS.

Hope this is okay...but I linked to your blog on my blog.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Eeeek!

Nicole said...

Groan......I am not excited for that moment. But that is pretty funny!

mamaduck said...

Hahahahahahaha! oh my, I can't stop laughing but that's okay cause my days are numbered. Billy is getting close to those years.

Rhonda said...

Oh dear...I remember my mom finding National Geographics in my brother's bathroom when he was about 12 or 13.....he wasn't pretty when she went to talk to him.....LOL.

Shanae Branham said...

Good for you!!! Keep those men in your life in line!!!