Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sewing sewing sewing

Yep I have been sewing!
Yesterday I cranked out 2 hooter hiders and 2 bath time aprons.

This set was my favorite.
I was asked to make this for a friend.
She wanted blue and yellow.

It was hard for me to find the right fabric with out it looking to silly.
When I found this plaid and paisley prints I new they would be perfect!


Now I think I need to make my self a n apron out of this fabric.
I really love the look of it.
I guess i will have to get more the next time I hit the fabric store.
Well i better get back to sewing the rest of the projects that are calling my name.

5 comments:

~T~ said...

Very nice - I am curious though - I've never heard of a "hooter hider" - I'm assuming it's the bottom photo and my brain goes to breast feeding Mom's - so is that correct or is it actually something else?

Shaina said...

Very cute. I LOVE my towel apron and hooter hider so much!

The kat"s tale said...

Tonya, I want to know that too.

Yarni Gras! said...

love your projects !

Elizabeth said...

This is a great apron and I too love the yellow and blue combanation. Way to go Jenn.