Friday, January 15, 2010

I am so blessed with good friends!!

I tell you every time I start to have a pity party or reach a low point my friends with out even knowing lift me up!
I was doing some much needed cleaning I finally took down the last Christmas tree and the rest of the decorations.
When I went to put back my everyday decorations I realized all the stuff for one of my end tables were missing.
I started looking every where and even ended up looking in Williams special drawer since one of the things that is missing is a framed picture of him.
As I shuffled through the drawer I just started missing him.
I miss him all the time but this was intense grief that I felt.
I had not felt grief this intense since the beginning of my journey of living with out William.
Big sobs took over my whole body and I just sat there unable to move.
I finally pulled my self together and continued to clean.
I was still so sad when I noticed a missed call on my cell.
I clicked over to voice mail and listened to my messages. The first being from my good friend Valerie telling me she had news for me I could here her newborn in the back ground just hours old. It was an old message but one I needed to here at that moment.
Then The next message was new from my friend Shaina she just called to let me know something and to say she loved me..
Again something I needed to hear.
I then got on face book and there was a message from my good friend Donna.
I love this girl.
She had just read the post some one had written about my spelling mistakes and was ticked as all get out for what she said.
Her words were just precious.
It showed me how much she loved me..
That she would fight for the death for me if it meant defending my honor.
I am so super blessed wit so many wonderful amazing people in my life.
So many that I know in real life and so many that I have met from my blogging, apron swapping, grief group life.
Thank you everyone for touching me and making me a better person.
Love you all.

9 comments:

Shaina said...

I DO love you!! Miss you too.

Valerie said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss you. I wish we could all go back to Travis and have it be the same. I love you! And miss you so much!!

Valerie said...

BTW, I love your spelling! It's quirky just like you. It brings a smile to my face.

Yarni Gras! said...

Some people are snarky b/c they don't know how else to be. If they knew you, they'd KNOW. Since they don't, it doesn't matter anyway.
You are a blessing to all those around you!

The Blonde Duck said...

How wonderful friends are!

Kelly O. said...

Hi there!
I nominated you for an award over on my blog!
you don't have to accept it or anything--just know that I enjoy reading your blog and that it makes my day!
Kel

The kat"s tale said...

Sending you a big hug, the kind with a squeeze on the end that makes you fart . . . a little bit - LOL

The kat"s tale said...

Oh and I just posted your cute button link on my blog. I changed my blog name from 'The Kat's Tail" to 'The Country Club Kat'.
Kat in Florida

mike said...

Girl, you know I love you - and no body better mess with my Jenny!!! Hugs to you and your whole tribe!