Friday, January 1, 2010

Sledding at Hatchers pass!!


Today Dale and I grabbed our 3 littlest and went sledding.
The 3 older girls were sleeping in and Robbie is snow camping with the scouts.


As you can tell it wasn't really that cold out only a mere -5.


We all climbed up the hill!


Then one by one they stated to come down


Madie


Dale


Ben


Garrett


Ben and Dale coming towards me.


Ben and dale falling of the sled..



Dale coming right towards Garrett

Garret a little dazed after a good wipe out.


Madie and I were tiered so we went back down to the car so it was quite a trek and we were so stinken hot by the time we got to the care we quickly stripped out of our snow gear and started taking silly pix


Then Benny showed up!




Then Dale and Garrett.
Every one decide they were hungry so we left the mountain

Drove down to our Valley

And ate at McDonald's..
It was a super fun time.
I hope everyone is having a fun New Years day!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

fun!!!! cold, but still looks like you had fun!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

lol it looks like a great time was had by all.Ü. its -30 here today!I dont go outside if its below 60 out. Not if I can help it anyways.Ü

I'm Always Rite said...

Looks like a super fun day! Hope we get to be stationed in Alaska some day! Stay warm Wild Ones! ;}

rad6 said...

Ok, yeah that looks like fun, but my California blood would have frozen! UGH.

Yarni Gras! said...

WOW! Now I feel like such a slug. I made curtains while the kids did nothing. Of course, it rained in the morning so there is my excuse!

You look like you all had a FABULOUS TIME!

Shaina said...

Great day!! I love sledding.