Wednesday, January 13, 2010

lounging around in my snuggie..

My house is freezing and I am freezing.
So whats a girl to do?
She breaks out the bright blue snuggie her neighbor bought her for Christmas.

Yes I have a sunggie!!
I giggled when I opened it because I swore I would never own one.
But Ruth and Al in there wisdom new I would need one on a day such as this.

So I am sitting her in my family room on my lovely couches , watching shows I have never heard of..( I guess it's been too long since I've watched TV during the day) enjoying the warmth of my snuggie.
I think I need more days like this.

So spill who owns a snuggie?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't own a snuggie...but tell us....do you like/love it?

Unknown said...

I do!! I got it last year for Christmas. I must admit, I don't use it a lot, but I am glad I have it!

ter@waaoms said...

I don't, and I probably won't buy one, but sometimes I wish I had one!

I found out they now have snuggies for dogs! LOL

CB said...

I bet you need one in Alaska!! Did you get the leopard print one?? I totally see you in that (wink)!!!

Shaina said...

The husband got one for me last year for Valentines day. Everyone in the house takes turns wearing it. We love it!

Ann Marie said...

I said I won't buy one.. but I love myself a blanket.. so if I ever do get one.. it's for sure going to be pink! :)

Happy "snuggling!"

Yarni Gras! said...

heehee...not me, yet! My BIL got one and loves it. I wrote a post about it: http://yarnigras.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-like-in-movies.html

Anonymous said...

TURN THE HEAT UP!!!!!
Dad W.

Diane said...

lol we got zoe a zebra print one for christmas. i'd use one! i'm freezing!!!!

Rayna said...

I do, I do! I too said I wouldn't buy one. I received mine for christmas, too! I like it! I don't use it as often as I should, but then again I have plenty of afgahns to choose from.

Rayna said...

Oh, mine's PINK!